Ken Licht - your Marin and Sonoma Real Estate Connection
Hire an experienced partner for buying or selling a property:
- My focus is on efficient, organized and client oriented full service real estate transactions.
- I have a 32 year career specializing in residential listings, sales and leases. My broad range of experience and specialty includes Probate , Conservatorship and Trust sales with extensive experience in the senior community. My sales have included raw land, mobile homes, condominiums, single family and multi unit properties ranging from $40,000 - $3,800,000.
- My current assignments include both private and public sector probate, family and conservatorship listings. In addition to countywide Multiple Listing sales I am also hired on a regular basis by the County of Marin to list properties for the Public Administrator and Public Guardian Offices.
- Training and accreditation includes the Seniors Real Estate Specialist designation and I am a past CA State licensed Real Estate Appraiser.
- Higher education at the University of California - Davis campus with a B.S. in Environmental Planning and Management - GO AGS.....!
- Previous career experience includes ten years working as a Senior Ranger with the Marin County Open Space District.
- Hobbies include home building and remodeling, landscape construction, hiking and outdoor adventures, world travel, and of course, all things Marin County history..!
- Call, text or email through the website today for a no obligation, and always confidential consultation with Ken
$957,000 / mo
San Rafael, CA
San Anselmo, CA
San Anselmo, CA